Tuesday 6 July 2010

Illabo Health Day

I was pleased to be asked to facilitate a health day at Illabo recently. I certainly do not profess to have health care credentials. My field of expertise is practical theology. The day was focusing on the ability of one's mind, body and spirit to adapt to the many and often stressful aspects of change in our lives.

It seems that the tools available to assist with caring for ourselves and one another intersect the boundaries of health care and theology. That is to say in a generalist sense both disciplines at their core point towards healthy and wholesome living.

The day was marked with avid participation, laughter and a focus on what is important to us all, that is leading healthy, productive and happy lives.


The weather was cold at Illabo that day although I must say the hospitality was warm and friendly.



Kel Hodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors


View My Stats