Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas For You


Knowing that you our readers live all over the world there would be a lot of variation in your Holiday customs. The weather may be cold, hot or in the middle range. You may eat different foods, sing different songs, speak in many languages and worship in a variety of styles.
It is my belief that all people of good will wish for a world of peace, harmony and love. A world where our children may grow and prosper. This is not a vain hope where people believe and trust in each other and the providence of God. It can so if we are willing to share what we have and give of ourselves generously.
I wish to thank those people who have shared with me over the past year. These people have offered their support in many different ways. My life and the lives of those I serve are richer because of it.
In the world of community developement an emphasis has been placed on partnerships. The value of partnering with people and organisations to pool resources for the common good. It is an old idea that still works and I am happy to be a beneficiary.
At the personal level I believe partnerships whether they be our families, in our communities or in our owrk places offer us the chance to put aside our differences and egos for the sake of our world.
I encourage all our readers to foster new partnerships and to cherish those you have.
May God's blessings be for you all and those you love wherever you may be.

I have posted the picture of my grandson Jyai because I love him and I look forward to my partnership in his life.
Kel Hodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors


View My Stats