Sunday 30 November 2008

What is happening to rural service?

I was supposed to be on my way to Sydney tomorrow for a medical and work engagement. I was flying with REX from Orange to Sydney.

The flight was scheduled for 6:30a.m to arrive in Sydney at 7:30a.m. I was notified at 8:05p.m the day before that the flight was cancelled. This means that my medical appointment will have to be cancelled tomorrow with minimal time for the medical people to reschedule their day. I also booked accommodation that can not be cancelled because it was a special deal that required money up front.

What is happening? I am sure that I am not the only person who has been inconvenienced by REX an service that used to be reliable.

We are told that are not enough pilots. This is probably true. Please Rex do not schedule services that you are not able to guarantee !!!!!

Kel Hodge

1 comment:

  1. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete

Visitors


View My Stats