Sunday 12 July 2009

Intrepid Lyndal

During last week I went to Forbes to be interviewed by Lyndal Irons a reporter for the Uniting Church NSW and ACT Communications Unit.
The Communications Unit publishes the magazine Insights and performs many other roles relating to advertising the church's activities.
Lyndal decided that she would report on what is happening in the bush and asked me for and interview. I thought it was only fair that I might report to you about Lyndal and her important work, particularly about her adventurous trip west of the Blue Mountains.
I am sure she will enjoy the wonders of our state and the stories the people have to tell her. Broken Hill is a long way from Sydney but I am sure she will find the work of the Lord wherever she goes.

Kel Hodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors


View My Stats