Wednesday 13 May 2009

Telling The Story



Over the past months I have had the privilege to meet quite a few people from Uniting Church metropolitan congregations.
The congregations I have visited have been Oatley, Dee Why, Pittwater and Blackheath.
The aim of the visits were to tell some stories about my ministry experience with the people of rural and remote NSW.
I hope that my stories helped the people who listened to understand something of what is like to live in rural and remote communities. I also hope that those who listened appreciated that God is with the people of the bush.

It is without exception that I enjoyed hospitality and kindness from the people I met in their respective church congregations. It filled me with hope to experience the fact that there are people of good will everywhere who are concerned about others in our world who may live much different lifestyles and yet share the belief that God cares for us all.

Kel Hodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors


View My Stats