Monday 27 April 2009

God's networking 2

Julie:
Why are we always so amazed when God comes to our rescue.

1.Recently I was in Dubbo looking at some photos in the art when I ran into an old friend from Condobolin whose kids grew up with mine. On talking to her I found out that she now works with DOCs and was in a position to help with a preschool in a tiny rural town that was struggling.

2. In the same week I spoke at a church in Bathurst and mentioned some of the places that I visited. After the service one of the congregation came up and mentioned that he also went to a lot of same places. It turns out that he works for Corrective Services and was able to help with an issue about getting minimum security prisoners involved in a local football town team because there were not enough other young men in the town to field a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors


View My Stats