Wednesday 12 November 2008

I've been blogged

I was told on my return to work from annual leave that I had been blogged. Somehow I knew this as I felt somewhat different, linked into the universe in a way that I had never felt before. 
For those of you who have been blogged you will know what a mystical experience this can be if you just let it happen.

It is this new and transformed self that offers the ether and those tapping into it the opportunity to come along on this journey of sharing and exploration.

I must say that I am approaching the end of this year with revived hope in the lives that we lead in the bush. There are challenges that our special and wonderful environment offer us and yet we have the connection with each other and the universe through being blogged and being blessed with each other and our God. 
Rural Chaplain Kel Hodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors


View My Stats